20 x 20 x 1,5 cm
Original red cardinal oil painting
Dimensions: 20x20 cm, 8x8 inches
Material: oil paints, stretched canvas, unframed
READY to SHIP, traceable
In "Cheerfully," I captured the beauty and tranquility of a cardinal taking a bird bath. The painting is striking and serene with a bold red-rose underpainting and dark background. The bird's relaxed pose in the water mirrors its reflection, creating a sense of harmony and balance. Through this image of nature, the painting reminds us of the importance of finding peace and serenity in our own lives.
This oil on canvas artwork is perfect for nature lovers, bird enthusiasts, and anyone seeking a moment of calm in a busy world.
Please note that the colors of the painting may vary depending on the settings of your monitor. Decor and easel are not included.
As an artist for more than six years, I stumbled upon my passion for painting by accident and have been happily creating ever since. My focus is on developing my art business by painting bright oil and acrylic pieces that draw inspiration from the natural world, particularly birds, people, and the beauty of nature.
To me, birds represent the freedom to think and move without constraints. This idea lies at the heart of my work and is a reflection of my desire to live life to the fullest. Through my art, my ultimate goal is to bring joy to my collectors and friends, sharing my impressions and inspiring others to appreciate and preserve wildlife.
In essence, I aim to showcase the beauty of the natural world through my artwork, and through this, encourage others to value and conserve it.
- Runners Up show ‘Protection’ on Artists for Painted Dogs and other Wildlife, 5-15 October 2023
- David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation’s Wildlife Artist of the Year Exhibition, Mall Galleries, London, 12-16 September 2023
- "Runner up" on the 3rd online Autumn Exhibition "The Artists for Painted Dogs" 2022
- Interviewed by the magazine International Artist, #145 June/July 2022
- Young Artist Award in the "2021 (Autumn) Malaysia International Online Juried Art Competitions - ANIMALS category"
- Interviewed by the magazine The Hall, May 2021