Me and my art - my art is me
I am a Swedish artist who creates abstract expressionist art.
Intense, passionate and multi-faceted, I describe my artistic style.
The "red thread" in my art is that I have no red thread. As an emotional abstract artist I
want to leave space and be free in thought as well as in the soul.
My personality reflects my creativity as I have different expressions at different times.
I explore in my painting and let the emotions of the moment control my brush strokes,
which means that I do not want to "copy" my own art by
constantly sticking to one or the same theme.
I challenge myself by developing different techniques and do not limit the choice
of materials but explore different means of expression.In this way, I experiment
and reinvent new motifs in my studio where I spend a lot of time.
Recurring motifs that have also become my signature are abstract and
expressionistic faces and cascades of colors that appeal to me.
I am fascinated by older female characters who have succeeded in their creative
careers and have a story to tell. These women inspire me on my artist journey that I
believe has just begun. In my studio "I lose myself in my painting" while discovering
new sides of myself. My paintings can speak for themselves and convey their
message. I prefer to make you feel instead of think and I do not want to limit you
as a viewer with explanations of my motives.
I want to give impressions and leave impressions!
As a creative person I have developed my fashion and design. I want to beautify other people´s lives and make life more colorful. Every piece has sprung from my art.
-Art meet Fashion-
* 2 years painting courses guidance of the artist Gunder Höög
* 15 points at Jönköping University, Free painting and Black and white techniques
* Art School, Jönköping 2018-2019
Medlem i konstnärsförening
Österängens Konsthall, styrelseledamot och medlem
Med i konstrunda
Södra Vätterbygdens Konstrunda, Jönköping, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020
* 2016 - Savoureusement Suédois, Nice, France. Jury-judged exhibition
* 2016 - 1 Window Gallery, Huskvarna
* 2016 - Södra Vätterbygdens Konstrunda, Jönköping
* 2016 - Visingsö Skördefest, Visingsö
* 2016 - Konst enligt Ö.K, Österängens Konsthall, Jönköping
* 2017 - Kvarteret Ödlan, pop-up galleri, Jönköping
* 2017 - Södra Vätterbygdens Konstrunda, Jönköping
* 2018 - Vilka jävla amatörer, Österängens Konsthall, Jönköping
* 2019 - Bagarstugan, Halmstad
* 2019 - Kulturvinden Tändsticksområdet, Jönköping
* 2019 - Grand hotel, Jönköping
* 2019 - Kvarteret Ödlan, Jönköping
* 2019 - Södra Vätterbygdens Konstrunda, Jönköping
* 2019 - Studio 476, Jönköping
* 2020 - Grand Hotel, Jönköping
* 2020 - art3f, Van Gogh Art Gallery, Monaco Frankrike
* 2020 - Södra Vätterbygdens Konstrunda, Jönköping
* 2020 - Pop Up Art Gallery, Jönköping
* 2021- Liljevalchs Vårsalong, Stockholm. Jury-judged exhibition
* 2021- Galleri Tegel, Jönköping
Jönköping 17-27 nov.