Bjarne Madsen Härdig
I was born (1966) in Trollhättan, Sweden, the city of SAAB and hydroelectric production from its waterfalls. Growing into adulthood in the eighties was amazing were everything was possible, and everyone was positive to any idea. I left Trollhättan in 1988 to study at Lund university, where I remained and finally, down a winding road, ended up as a researcher. I work with watercolour that I sometimes combined with charcoals. I paint landscape scenery and figures in different forms, always watercolour, which fascinates me by its complicated simplicity, which is much like science, you are never ever finished learning. The thing I try to accomplish in my painting is to create an expression of mood. This is done in different ways, in traditional landscapes I use the light and darkness in the weather and landscape to express this, there is always light somewhere. In the more abstract paintings, it is also about light but here also shapes and forms are important to drive my expression, modernism has been a big inspiration for me, maybe since this was a period where everything was possible as in the -80. I generally try to let the watercolours lead, I seldom draw distinct things prior to I start. I have managed to get in to 5 jury-rated exhibitions, which makes me very proud. Watercolour has its own life that is the big challenge in watercolour painting to try to control, that I probably never fully will learn even though I receive prizes for my art.
My art carrier started with an evening course in 1991 held by Thomas Fåhraeus. After this introduction, I continued my studies on my own until 1995 when I attended a watercolour course in Aarhus, Denmark (Birgitta Steen). In 1997, I went to the adult school of art in Malmö with a plan for going to higher education in this field. But during this time, I discovered that my two interests harvested of breaded from each other and that I was at my best doing both.
Medlem i konstnärsförening
Memberships: 1. Svenska Konstnärsförbundet (http://www.konstnarsforbundet.se/index.php/m/bjarne-madsen-haerdig) 2. Bildupphovsrätt i Sverige (BUS) (https://bildupphovsratt.se/) 3. Helsingborgs Konstförening (http://helsingborgskonstforening.se/project/bjarne-madsen-hardig/) 4. Nordiska Akvarellsällskapet (http://nasmembers.org/index.php/2018/04/03/bjarne-madsen-hardig/)
1. Konstnärsförbundets jurybedömda nationella medlemsutställning. 2021.
2. Nordiska Akvarellsällskapet, Internetutställning Nordisk akvarell. 2021.
3. Galleri Stenhallen Jurybedömd konstutställning, Borgholm. 2020.
4. Little Treasures, Trevisan International Art, Bologna. 2019
5. Fabriano in Acquarello Frabriano, Italy. 2018.
6. Kullasalongen jurybedömd utställning. 2016.
7. Jurybedömd salong i Romele Konsthall 2015.
1. Medicon Village Konstförening, 15/8 – 30/9 -2019.
2. Galleri Gustafsson, Trollhättan 2/2 – 14/2 -2018.
3. Galleri Tapper-Popermajer, Teckomatorp 14/10 – 29/10 -2017.
1. Sösdala Art&DesignRoom 10/0 – 31/10 -2020.
2. Galleri Gustafsson, Trollhättan 19/7 – 21/7 -2019.
3. Svenska Konstnärförbundets Påskutställning, Borregården, Borrby, Sweden, April -2019.
4. Galleri Tapper-Popermajer, Tematisk duo: Härdig & Ekström, Teckomatorp, Februari -2019.
5. Galleri m beck, Pictures in the Dark, Homburg/Saar, Germany, November -2018.
6. Marziart Internationale Galerie, Hamburg,Gemany , September -2018.
7. Svenska Konstnärförbundets Påskutställning, Borregården, Borrby, Sweden, April -2018.
8. Galleri Engelsson, Stationshuset i Falsterbo, Sweden, 13/8 – 18/, 2016.
9. Thomas Fåhraeus Atelje, Bjärred, Sweden 2014.
10. Galleri Kullander & Kullander, Malmö, Sweden 1993.
1. Galleri Maria Thorlund, Konsten att ge – en konstbuffé, Lund, Sweden, December -2018.
2. Helsingborgs konstförening, Jubileumsutställning, Helsingborg, Sweden, September -2018.
3. Galleri Maria Thorlund, Annorlunda & KONST-igt, Lund, Sweden, September -2018.
4. Galleri Maria Thorlund, Konsten att ge – en konstbuffé, Lund, Sweden, December -2017.
5. Galleri Maria Thorlund, Lundakonst, Lund, Sweden, Augusti -2017.
6. Galleri Maria Thorlund, Lund, Sweden februari 2016.
7. LUNDACRAFT, Galleri Maria Thorlund, Lund, Sweden Oktober – 2016.
8. Galleri Maria Thorlund, Konsten att ge – en konstbuffé, Lund, Sweden, December -2016.
9. Galleri Gustavsson, Trollhättan, Sweden 15 - 17 juli -2016.
10. Galleri Maria Thorlund, Lund, Sweden -2015.
11. Galleri Maria Thorlund, Lund, Sweden -2015.
12. Galleri Kullander-Kullander, Malmö, Sweden -1999.
13. Tosterups slott, Skåne, Sweden -1998.
14. Sesams konstförenings sommarutställning, Lunds Lasarett -1995.
1. Café & Crêperie Oskar, Lund
2. GfK Sverige AB, Lund, Sankt Lars Väg 43, 222 70 Lund, 2015
3. Cerberus Skåne AB, Malmö 1/8 – 31/8, 2016
4. Hotell Oskar Bytaregatan 3, Lund 222 21, Sverige
Torggatan 4, Sösdala.
Vernissage den 20 November.